After what may seem like the longest winter ever…comes a time where we can FINALLY start looking outdoors and thinking of exterior paint colours.
For today’s post, we thought of going fun and spring like…life’s too short to be serious all the time. Enjoy.
Benjamin Moore shows you how to do a grand entrance, in 3 different colours. Which one do you like?
- Stairs, trim + wainscotting: OC-117 Simple White
- Walls: OC-32 Tapestry Beige
- Accent: HC-166 Kendall Charcoal
- Stairs, trim + wainscotting: AF-45 Collector’s Item
- Walls: 2111-40 Taos Taupe
- Accent: HC-71 Hasbrouck Brown
Stairs, trim + wainscotting: HC-170 Stonington Gray
- Walls: 2108-70 Lacey Pearl
Accent: 2130-30 Almost Black
We love this wallpaper book, Candice Olson York Wallcoverings it’s classic, it shimmers, it’s modern and luxurious.
Reflecting the spirit of Candice Olson’s design philosophy, classic motifs are given a clean, fresh look that is both contemporary and timeless. This magnificent collection of fine wallpapers reinterprets classic design and traditional luxury with a style that is simple, sophisticated and modern – creating new classics and the new look of luxury.