Our love for golden shades in wallpaper are more than just their beauty, their reflective quality can make your space look larger. The light bounces off of these papers and adds the depth you may normally only get from a mirror or window.
Below are some prints we love and see remaining classic. Browse, enjoy and come look at our collection of wallpaper books in the store. Nothing transforms a room like wallpaper.
Believe it or not, but wallpaper is back like never before. New textures, modern colours, and bold designs have led to a wallpaper revival not just among homeowners but also with interior designers, architects and design buffs. But it is not just the aesthetic appeal of wallpaper, which has led to the increased interest in wallcovering, some of the other benefits include:
- easy care – modern wallpapers are washable, durable and wear well
- economical – today’s wallpapers have a lifespan 10+ years
- colourfast – most wallpapers have the ability to resist change of loss of colour caused by exposure to light
- quick installation – one coat of wallpaper is all you need
- covers flaws in the wall surface that paint can’t
- protects the wall surface
- easy installation and replacement
Whether it’s a wall, ceiling or floor…hand painted patterns are always unique and visually stimulating. It can be a stencil, free hand or projected…your home is your canvas. If it’s wall’s you are doing, Benjamin Moore has the colour for you and we have your paint. If you are looking to give your floors a facelift, paint or stain will give you a variety of options.
Be bold, even if it’s only in one room.
Alex’s relaxing bedroom, is painted in an elegant Purple by Benjamin Moore. Did you know that purple is known as a great color to calm your mind and bring in positive thoughs? Perfect for bedtime.
The deep gray ceiling/accents really heighten the room and ceiling color was matched to her faux fur blanket.